Sunday, February 21, 2010

.fasting.



so today is the first day of my liquid fast. i have one week to get to 130 - i weighed in this morning at 136...gah 2 pounds up...then i started my period (tmi?) SIIIGH....hopefully that scale goes down soon.
Ive been drinking water all day so far.its 2pm and im just about to have a water bottle with some crystal light. .H. and I just took a walk with bosley, it was nice to get outside! its a great day here, very warm :)

I have to make .H. dinner tonight, but im feeling strong!

stay strong beauties!

.x.x.
-----------------------------

okay so now its 5pm. ive done well today! just water, one package of crystal light, and i just drank one cup of V8...its really good if you warm it up. so im sitting at 65 liquid calories today! fab fab fab, I even made .H. this awesome looking stir fry and didnt even try it. but im feeling chubby still (damn period) im looking forward to the hockey game tonight! USA vs CANADA! - okay...no offense to anyone, but Canada is going to kick ASS!

I decided that this tounge ring is going to be really good for me, it keeps me conscious of what is going in my mouth.

.x.x.

.A.NAME.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, good to hear that you're going strong with the fast! I'll have to start mine tomorrow. This weekend was a little crazy so I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you sooner. Good luck beautiful!

    ReplyDelete