Tuesday, March 2, 2010

.deRAIL.


so we didnt end up going to red lobster, I had a basketball game, so I just went home and walked my dog, then stuffed my face with whole wheat pasta and sauce with chicken. to "power my game" - what a cop-out...and probably around 500 cal... and then i ate a caramel sundae after my game with a girlfriend - 340 cal - so i finished the day at about 1100 cal - im disapointed. but you know, I still burned. I have no idea how much I burned... im hoping I ended up under 1000 cal. AND to make it more awesome - I jammed my finger at my game - its all swollen and purple today - yuck.

I started this morning by waking up early and making lunch for .H. and eating breakfast with him. I ate some cereal and 1% milk. about 220 cal then I had an 80 cal drinkable yogurt when I got to work. im already sitting today at 300 cal - im so off the tracks right now! im going to try and keep it under 1000 today...and walk my dog.

gah.

.a.name.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I hate jamming my finger. I think it happens every single time I play basketball. One time I got hit in the nose! That hurt so bad and my eyes kept watering and crying even though I wasn't trying to cry.

    Hope your finger feels better. Also hope you're able to keep it under 1000 today. Stay strong!

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, gorgeous. I'm glad that you're back! I've been wondering about you but it seems like you're doing ok. No worries. You'll get your eating under control :)

    ReplyDelete