Tuesday, March 2, 2010

.eff.

140 cal - bolthouse farms green machine juice, this stuff goes right thru me. I love it - and some veggies - cucs and carrots - I would say about 50 cal - SO I left ya'al yesterday at 490 and I was hoping to keep it under 1000
I went to my sisters and had a pita - 170 cal with about 50 cal worth of pesto. some ham 80 cal and some tomatoes which I will generously count 5 cal for. it was really good! in the oven mmmm. but then we went to starbucks and got hot chocolate DID YOU KNOW...a TALL starbucks white hot chocolate is 460cal? shit. then we shared a fruit and nut bar - 150 cal. - then that was it, from what I can remember ha ha I stopeed after that and started drinking vodka water by myself at home till I went to sleep - 100 cal? I know it might be more...but come on...I love vodka.
1505 cal.

damn.

I weighed in this morning at 136.7.

okay. just keep trucking.

I started out this morning with a starbucks oat bar AKA the DEVIL! - 370 cal. and a steeped tea - 100 cal. (im obsessed)
okay...IM STOPPING NOW.
all I might eat is my veggies :) cucs and carrots. - today WILL be a good day. its only 10am. I can still do well.

.x.x.

.a.name.

No comments:

Post a Comment